| SUBWAY® (Store ID) |
| 46218 |
| Please select the date and time posted on your receipt. |
| 10/4/2012 11:32:00 AM |
| How likely are you to recommend this SUBWAY® Restaurant to a friend or colleague? (10=extremely likely, 0=not at all likely) |
| 10 |
| How satisfied were you with your overall experience today? (10=very satisfied, 0=not at all satisfied) |
| 4 |
| How satisfied were you with each of the following items? (10=very satisfied, 0=not at all satisfied) |
| Quality of the Food: 7 Speed of Service: 10 Friendliness of Employees: 2 Cleanliness: 10 Comfort and Atmosphere: 10 The total Value you received today: 10 |
| Why were you less than satisfied with the friendliness of the employee? (Please choose one.) |
| Employee was distracted and not focused on me |
| Is there a compliment you would like to pass on to the team of this restaurant today? |
| No |
| Is there an issue or concern you would like to pass on to the team of this restaurant today? |
| Yes |
| Please enter your issue or concern: |
| I tried the Tuscan chicken. I wanted "sweet onion sauce" on it. The girl making my sandwich INSISTED i have the balsamic vinaigrette on it. I told her I really like the sweet onion sauce, but she again insisted. I tried the balsamic vinaigrette, and didn't like it. It kind of ruined my sandwich |
| How many times per month do you visit a fast-food restaurant? |
| 8 |
| Of those visits, how many times per month are at SUBWAY® Restaurants? |
| 4 |
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Station park cookie survey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment