Hey managers and crews,
I want our focus for the next few months to be customer service. We should be welcoming all customers into the store with a smile, ready and willing to help them. Many times I see employees are waiting to help the customer until they finish a few of the things they have started, or waiting to see if someone else will help the customer. I want everyone to welcome and help the person in line a9no matter if it is 1 or a line of customers) with a smile, quit any conversation you are having with another employee, and work on getting customer out quickly. Right now we are competing with places like Jimmy Johns. The few times I have been into a Jimmy Johns, they are super friendly. When I walk in the sandwiches are made quickly and I am in and out. We obviously can't make sandwiches as quick as they can because we don't have (I'd like a number one) menu, that's not what subway is about. We can however, speed up how quickly we make sandwiches (without being sloppy) and work on getting them out as fast as we can. I don't want to see anyone just standing around in the line. People on the line should be consistently helping each other out. When the starter is cutting the bread, the dresser (if not putting veggies on a sandwich) should be getting the meat ready, finding out what kind of cheese they'd like, and if it is toasted. NOT JUST STANDING THERE. The person on the register has the most to do. They need to be filling the bane, checking bread, and cleaning the lobby. NEVER JUST STANDING. As I mentioned before, Jimmy John's employees are really friendly and excited to help their customers. When I am working at one of OUR stores, I feel like most of our employees are annoyed to see another customer walk in. We should NEVER act annoyed towards any customer. They are the ones that keep our stores running! I once was told from somebody I knew that worked at Disneyland, that as soon as they as they started working for the day, they were no longer themselves but they were actors. They had to play their part. I think when we walk into work we should become actors and even if we are having a bad day, or it's been crazy busy, show and make the customers feel like we want them to come to our stores and that they do matter.
Friday, October 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment