RTOS:
This stands for REQUEST for TIME OFF. This means it is a request and only a request. I cannot always guarantee you will get off the time you want. If you ask for Saturday off continually, I will not always let you have it off. Fridays and Saturdays are one of our busiest days. We are a restaurant, so PLEASE be flexible and take some Friday and Saturday shifts. Everyone should be working at least 1-2 of the weekend meaning (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) I am NOT going to remind everyone every week to send me your RTOS. You have a job, so you should be responsible enough to let me know when you need time off. If you forget to tell me, sorry.
RTOs are due SUNDAY NIGHT at the latest. If you text me Monday I usually have already started making schedules unless it is pretty early in the day. So try not to text me after Sunday. It makes it really hard for me if you get them to Monday afternoon. I have to go through the schedule and make changes that sometimes mess up the whole schedule. If you text me Tuesday with RTOs that is too late and I will not find covers for your shifts. That is your job. It is not my responsibility to nag for RTOs. There are too many of you.
If you have a set schedule that is always the same every week, let me know! I can get record of it so you don't have to constantly remind me of the same schedule. If you don't tell me it is consistent, then it is your responsibility to make sure I get your schedule every week. I shouldn't have to memorize everyone's schedules. If you tell me a vacation a month in advance, you still need to remind me the week you leave. I have too many people leaving on vacation I will not remember!
COVERING SHIFTS:
If it not my responsibility to cover everyone's shifts. I don't want to hear the excuse anymore that you don't have anyone's numbers saved in you phone. Look ONLINE or call into store (Riverdale 801-621-7827, Clinton 801-774-0633, Farmington 801-451-2430). All the numbers are posted on the schedules. You need to find a cover for your own shift. That's how it goes when you have a job. If you can't find a cover, ask your managers for help. IF you still can't find a cover then you need to work your shift! There are always circumstances where you absolutely cannot work you shift in that case you can contact STACY or DAVE. Say you work at 4 PM and be an hour or so late see if the day person that is supposed to be off at 4 can stay until you get there, or see if the 5-close person can come in at 4 instead of 5. Usually people can help you out so you can still make into your shift.
If you are going to be a few minutes late, you must call into store and let them know. Otherwise late more than 10-15 min. and managers can write you up. Please be courteous to other co-workers. When you are late it can make everyone behind. Everyone work on being a few minutes early, not a few minutes late.
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment