We should be doing double cheese on phillys. That's what it comes
with. Managers make sure all stores are doing that. Also we will do
whatever the customer wants. They can do triple meat of they want, it's just extra
Dave
Begin forwarded message:
From: Tell SUBWAY® <customerexperience@tellsubway.com>
Date: May 8, 2012 1:02:43 PM MDT
To: <davholl77@yahoo.com>
Subject: New Survey Notice from tellsubway.com
| SUBWAY® (Store ID) |
| 6201 |
| Please select the date and time posted on your receipt. |
| 5/8/2012 12:13:00 PM |
| How likely are you to recommend this SUBWAY® Restaurant to a friend or colleague? (10=extremely likely, 0=not at all likely) |
| 2 |
| How satisfied were you with your overall experience today? (10=very satisfied, 0=not at all satisfied) |
| 2 |
| How satisfied were you with each of the following items? (10=very satisfied, 0=not at all satisfied) |
| Quality of the Food: 6 Speed of Service: 5 Friendliness of Employees: 0 Cleanliness: 8 Comfort and Atmosphere: 2 The total Value you received today: 2 |
| Please specify why you were less than satisfied with the friendliness of the employee. |
| When my husband asked for double meat on my Big Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich he was promptly told that "we don't do double meat on the Big Philly" which is interesting, I have had double meat on the Philly before, they just charge me for it. |
| Please specify why you were less than satisfied with the comfort and atmosphere. |
| When employees treat you like this it is not a fun or inviting place to be. |
| Please specify why you were less than satisfied with the total value you received today. |
| When I go to other Subways an order a Big Philly Cheese Steak I always receive 4 pieces of chees with my sandwich, no matter how many times I go to this Subway they will only give me 2 unless I want to pay for extra cheese. I would think that it should be the same across the board |

0 comments:
Post a Comment