From: Tell SUBWAY® <customerexperience@tellsubway.com>
Date: December 28, 2011 2:31:04 PM MST
To: <davholl77@yahoo.com>
Subject: New Survey Notice from tellsubway.com
| Store Id |
| 6201 |
| Based on your most recent experience, how likely are you to recommend this SUBWAY® Restaurant to a friend or colleague? (0-Not at all likely, 5-Neutral, 10-Extremely Likely) |
| 1 |
| Please provide specific comments to help us understand the rating you have assigned above. |
| A sandwich wasn't prepared the way I ordered it. I ordered a steak and cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato and a few bell peppers. I received a steak and cheese, no lettuce, a ton of bell peppers and mustard. I really dislike mustard and there was a lot on it. The word mustard wasn't even mentioned during the order. I didn't realize it was wrong until I was almost home. |
| What one area in general could we most improve upon? |
| Customer Service |
| What specific area of Customer Service did you have an issue with? |
| Order Accuracy |
| How many times per month do you visit a fast-food restaurant? |
| 06 |
| Of your monthly fast-food visits, how many per month are at SUBWAY®? |
| 01 |
| How/where did you pay? |
| Credit Card |

0 comments:
Post a Comment