INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cookie survey for Riverdale

From: Tell SUBWAY® <customerexperience@tellsubway.com>
Date: August 4, 2011 9:52:47 AM MDT
To: <davholl77@yahoo.com>
Subject: New Survey Notice from tellsubway.com

Store Id
6201 (Riverdale)

Based on your most recent experience, how likely are you to recommend this SUBWAY® Restaurant to a friend or colleague?
(0-Not at all likely, 5-Neutral, 10-Extremely Likely)
2

Please provide specific comments to help us understand the rating you have assigned above.
I ordered and then waited for 15 minutes in the drive thru. There wasnt anyone else in front of me. I could see 2 girls and a boy inside walking back and forth and no one would acknowledge me. I finally had my hands up in the air to see if someone would come to the window. The girl said, Oh sorry for the wait. She gave me my food and I told her that they need to get it together. This was the 2nd time that I had been to this particular store and waited. Last time was 25 minutes. She just sat there. And then to top it off, I get my sandwich and it has turkey and cheese on it, none of the condiments I requested. And as far as the question below about what specific area of customer service did I have an issue with - I wish there was an all of the above answer. It was all awful. I love Subway, but this particular store in Riverdale, UT is ridiculous. Ive talked to numerous people with the same problem.

What one area in general could we most improve upon?
Customer Service

What specific area of Customer Service did you have an issue with?
Speed of Service

How many times per month do you visit a fast-food restaurant?
06

Of your monthly fast-food visits, how many per month are at SUBWAY®?
01

0 comments:

Post a Comment